Sunlight is one of the most important reasons for the continuation of life on Earth, the sun is absorbed by the plant and the process of photosynthesis, without which the plant tails and dies, and therefore stop life on the planet, as the sunlight helps the body to absorb vitamin D, which It is an important and essential vitamin that are indispensable, especially children.
Vitamin D is found in many nutrients such as milk, yogurt, and dairy products. It is also found in tuna and mackerel. It is also found in eggs and red meat. Vitamin D helps build bones and prevents osteoporosis. It also helps the liver in the performance of the digestive function and in the expulsion of toxins from the body.
How does insolation help absorb vitamin D?
When a person or young child is taking foods that contain vitamin D, the body cannot absorb the vitamin, it stores it under the skin, and when the skin is exposed to sunlight, these rays interact with vitamin D and help dissolve and absorb the skin, and Thus the body benefits from it and used in building muscles and bones.
The benefits of solarization
- Solarium helps in the exposure of the skin to the sun and thus helps in the absorption of vitamin D, a vitamin that has a lot of benefits, including:
- Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium from food, and improves the ability of the intestine to absorb beneficial elements of food.
- Vitamin D helps build bones and prevent osteoporosis, increases their density and strength, reducing the chances of fractures and injuries.
- Lack of vitamin D in the body leads to a permanent feeling of fatigue and fatigue, and count the ability to make less effort.
- The presence of vitamin D in the body helps to speed up the burning of calories, and reduces the accumulation of fat in the body, studies have been conducted in this regard have shown that the availability of vitamin D in the body helps in weight reduction and slimming.
- Vitamin D enhances the antioxidants found in various foods, which helps reduce the chances of cancer and malignant tumors, especially bone cancer, prostate and lymph nodes.
- Vitamin D helps strengthen the immune system by increasing the number of white blood cells in the body, thus increasing the body’s ability to cope with bacterial or viral diseases.
- Vitamin D works to promote heart health, strengthening the heart muscle, stimulating blood circulation, and raising the heart’s efficiency in pumping blood to all parts of the body.
- Vitamin D helps reduce cholesterol in the blood, thus helping to expand the arteries and blood vessels and expand the bloodstream.
- Vitamin D helps reduce angina, blood clots, or strokes.
- Improve mood, reduce depression and mental and neurological diseases.
Tips before sunbathing
Prolonged exposure to the sun may have side effects. It may lead to headaches, dizziness, high body temperature, and loss of fluids, which may expose the body to dehydration. One minute at a time, 4 times a week, and the earlier the time, the better it is for the skin and for sunburn.
Methods of treatment of sunburn
After prolonged sunbathing, the skin may become irritated, become more sore by the scorching sun, and there is more than one way to treat sunburn and moisturize the skin.
Milk contains lactic acid and contains minerals magnesium and calcium, which are elements that help moisturize the skin and treat inflammation and sunburn.
How to use milk to treat sunburn
- Part of the clean towel is dipped in the right amount of milk.
- Apply the towel to the face and inflamed areas of the skin.
- Leave the towel for half an hour on the skin, re-dipping it in milk several times during the period.
- The face is rinsed with cold water and dried thoroughly.