Arthritis is a bone disease that affects the joints of the body, especially the knees, cod or finger joints. The most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Symptoms of arthritis
- Soreness and pain in the joint area;
- Stiffness of the joint and the difficulty of bending and moving.
- Swelling of the bones of the joint.
- Dermatitis of the affected area and redness of the joint.
- Increased pain, especially at night, causing insomnia and an inability to sleep.
Causes of inflammation and joint pain
Joint pain has many causes and factors, including:
- Obesity: Obesity is one of the most common causes of pain and inflammation of the joints of the body. Excessive obesity leads to increased loads and weight on the joints, which leads to the erosion of the bones of the joint and weak muscle ligaments in the body.
- Aging: Causes of inflammation and joint pain Aging and aging, which is often accompanied by muscle weakness, bone erosion, and lack of cartilage fluid in the joints, which causes joint flexibility and lack of bone friction together, and because of the lack of this fluid Increased friction of the bones resulting in the emergence of pain and arthritis.
- Viral or bacterial infections: Infectious viruses and bacteria are one of the factors of joint infections. These bacteria and viruses cause inflammation in the bone area and affect bone fluid.
- Fractures: Injuries to bones in general and joints, in particular, are causes of inflammation and joint pain, as fractures in the joint cause immobility of the joint for a long time, which leads to stiffness of the joint and difficult movement after that.
- Standing for long periods: Studies have shown that standing for long periods without movement of the causes of inflammation and joint pain, so spread rheumatism and rheumatoid among women more than men, because women stand for long periods in the kitchen, and organize the purposes of the house.
Natural recipes to get rid of joint pain
Of course there is medical treatment for joint pain, but the disadvantages of this treatment is that orthopedic drugs are generally heavy drugs on the stomach, and cause a lot of disorders of the digestive system, and may cause with the length of its intestinal ulcers, so the natural home prescriptions for the treatment of arthritis better And safer.
Turmeric is an herbal plant rich in curcumin, an anti-inflammatory substance, and helps Karak to relieve joint and bone pain, as it is rich in antioxidants that protect the body from cancers, especially skin cancer, can be taken turmeric in the form of a complementary medicine or numbers Drink turmeric or make a paste of turmeric and water and put it on the pain site from night to morning.
Magic herbs have many benefits for the body and bones. Ginger contains antibacterial and antibacterial. It also contains painkillers. It helps to relieve joint and bone pain in general. Ginger also contains calcium which helps strengthen bones and reduce fragility.
You can drink ginger after pouring boiling water on it and sweeten it with honey. Joints can be painted with ginger oil before bed and left on the skin until the morning, the skin absorbs oil and helps reduce pain and arthritis.
It is a powerful plant that has an active role in the treatment of arthritis, and it contains anti-inflammatory, helps to relieve joint pain, where the leaves of the small plant is placed on the site of the inflamed joint, and tied the place with a piece of clean cloth, and left overnight, it absorbs The skin in the leaves of the plant benefits and nutrients help in the treatment of tumors and joint pain.
It is a well-known plant spread in some countries such as Egypt, and licorice is in the form of powdered herbs, and contains anti-inflammatory, and stimulates the body to produce enzymes relieve pain and help in the treatment of inflammation, and licorice is taken in the form of a drink, Soak a little water to the appropriate amount of licorice, until it becomes like dough and leave for several hours, then placed in a piece of clean cloth and pour water over it to descend on the other hand-colored water licorice and drink, or put on the joint and the place of pain directly and left from night to morning.