The difference between labneh and cheese is the nutritional value of each of them. They are the two famous foods that everyone eats for their sweet taste and because of their nutritional and healthy value. The difference between labneh and cheese is that the first is made from yogurt, the second is made from milk. It is clear that the two are made from milk and dairy products, but this does not prevent that we will tell you about the difference between labneh and cheese in terms of nutritional value.
The difference between labneh and cheese
- (100) grams of cheese gives the body 350 calories, while the same amount of labneh gives the body almost half the proportion of calories, so labneh is more useful when following a diet for slimming.
- The same amount of cheese gives the body 25 grams of protein. Stored, the surplus saves the body from it.
- Cheese provides the body with 30 grams of fat, while labneh provides only 8 grams of fat, in addition to each contains saturated fatty acids.
- Cheese contains 95 grams of cholesterol, and labneh contains only 30 grams of cholesterol.
Benefits of Labneh
- Maintains bone health because it contains calcium and protein, which contributes significantly to increase bone health, and reduces the risk of osteoporosis. Labneh is a portion of useful food for the elderly and to those who want to maintain their bones’ health.It is also easy to eat, for people with Problems with chewing.
- Labneh increases the ability of the immune system and improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, because it contains probiotics, which fight stomach problems such as diarrhea and abdominal pain, in addition to helping to rebalance the beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- It helps in losing a lot of weight when consumed regularly, and promotes metabolism because it is a rich source of iodine, which the body is unable to manufacture naturally, where iodine maintains the work of the thyroid gland and increases its activity, and helps in the process of metabolism and weight loss, and also the protein found in the labneh It contributes to a sense of satiety for a long period of time, and the more you eat more protein sources, the more calories you eat, thus eliminating fat and losing weight.
Benefits of cheese
- Eating cheese helps protect teeth from decay and helps teeth grow because calcium is abundant in its ingredients.
- One of the foods that raise the percentage of beneficial bacteria in the stomach, is cheese because they are fermented foods, which promote the growth of those bacteria.
- Cheese lowers the blood pressure level, because of calcium and its ability to reduce high blood pressure, paying attention to the selection of low-fat and sodium types, and also be aware that there are types of low-fat and high-sodium cheese, which is also to be avoided, so it is good to read the posters on
- Li product, buy species that contain a reasonable amount of fat, such as (ricotta cheese, feta cheese, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese).
- Cheese contributes to weight loss and compensates for the loss of calcium in the body, which is excessively deficient in obese people.