If you suffer from dry scalp and looking for the best health and therapeutic methods naturally we offer you exclusively on the first Arab diet in the world of fitness health and beauty article includes the reasons for dry scalp.
An annoying problem that may affect the scalp is that it becomes dry, and there is a high probability that one of the main problems of dry scalp is itching of the scalp.
Having a dry scalp can make you suffer from discomfort and constant itchiness in your scalp, which can cause embarrassment in public and while you are with your friends.
Causes of the dry scalp:
1. Excessive Anxiety: It may be strange for you, but studies show that anxiety can have an effect on your scalp.
2. Poor Hair Care: If you are not using the right shampoo for your hair or do not make an effort to clean it, there is a great chance of the scalp becoming dry.
3. Fungi: Another reason to make the scalp dry is the fungus, and if you take the right shampoo to treat this fungus, you will get rid of the fungus that causes the scalp to dry.
Natural remedies to get rid of the dry scalp:
1. Lemon juice: You may be surprised that lemon juice is something that can be used for your scalp, this is because it has antiseptic properties so you can be sure that it is useful to get rid of your dry scalp as well as itching associated with dryness.
You will need to use a whole lemon, as it is squeezed in order to extract the juice.
Apply lemon juice on your hair and scalp.
Leave on hair for 5 minutes.
Rinse the hair with lukewarm water and then shampoo your hair afterward.
2. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is very useful to get rid of dandruff, coconut oil has anti-fungal properties which makes it an easy-to-use treatment to get rid of dandruff as soon as possible, and at the same time it can be used to get rid of dry scalp.
To get the most out of coconut oil, add lemon juice to it.
Rub this mixture over your scalp so that you will be able to clean your scalp well.
Leave it on your hair for 15 – 20 minutes.
Rinse your hair afterward thoroughly.
Repeat this treatment 2-3 times a week.
3. Olive oil: Olive oil is very useful for the scalp, it is an effective moisturizer for your hair and scalp.
You may need to heat some olive oil in advance.
When it becomes warm enough, some olive oil is put on your scalp.
Massage the olive oil thoroughly and roll your head with a damp towel.
Shampooing your hair will be a normal condition.
4. Baking soda: If you want to relieve the itchy scalp as soon as possible, you should use baking soda which is very useful, as it can be very helpful if the cause of dry scalp fungus, as it can help get rid of Fungi on your scalp.
Mix baking soda with water to form a paste.
The paste you created can then be applied to your scalp.
Massage the little dough on your scalp.
Leave it on the hair for 15 minutes.
Rinse your scalp and hair with water and then shampoo.
5. Aloe Vera Gel: You may be aware that aloe vera can be used for the skin but it can also be used for hair.
Get aloe vera gel from a fresh aloe leaf and place it on your scalp.
Leave it for 15 minutes.
Rinse your hair with water.
Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse it again.
6. Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is very useful for treating dry scalp because it has anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve the itching you feel when your scalp is dry.
Rinse your hair and scalp with water.
Let your hair dry.
Spray some diluted apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of water on your hair.
Leave it for a few minutes and then wash your hair naturally.
7. Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil treatment is very effective in getting rid of fungi that may be on the scalp, this treatment is known to be very useful for nourishing your hair and scalp.
Add a few drops of tea tree oil to the shampoo you normally use.
You may also want to add some other essential oils to your shampoo.
Apply it to your hair, leaving a length of about 15 minutes, then wash the hair thoroughly.
Do this twice a week.
8. Bananas: You may be surprised to see that bananas are on this list but it is a very effective treatment in getting rid of your dry and itchy scalp.
Puree the banana so that you get a paste that is placed on your scalp.
Put the mixture on your scalp, and massage your hair thoroughly.
Leave it on your hair for half an hour and then rinse it thoroughly.
9. Fenugreek Seeds: There are many people who are not sure that fenugreek seeds are herb and has antifungal properties so they are very useful in treating scalp problems and cleaning them appropriately and can help get rid of dandruff.
Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
In the morning the fenugreek seeds are grinded so that they become similar to the paste.
They are placed on the scalp and massaged for a few minutes.
Rinse your hair and shampoo it afterward.
10. Sesame Seed Oil: You should know that sesame seed oil can be used for your hair and scalp. This can help nourish your scalp to treat dehydration, which also helps relieve the itching you feel due to dry scalp.
Warm him a little sesame oil.
Massage warm sesame oil on your scalp.
This is best done before bedtime at night in order to get maximum results.
Wash your hair with shampoo in the morning.