If you are pregnant and are looking for healthy ways to take care of your health and the health of your fetus for the prevention of abortion, this post is for you.
Recurrent miscarriage is the loss of the fetus for three consecutive or more times, after which research should be carried out to find out its causes, and carry out the necessary analyzes for this and prescribed by the gynecologist. Nearly 85% of these women were reached for abortion and later had children.
Causes of recurrent miscarriage:
– Genetic traits: It occurs by 70%, which is due to the abnormalities of chromosomes, which occur in women over the age of 35.
– Uterine abnormalities: The rate of frequent abortion 15% of women, may occur deformation due to duplication of the uterus, or the presence of a conical or abnormal uterus, or injury to uterine fibroids.
– Polycystic ovaries: Because of the cause of polycystic due to a high proportion of male hormone, which is a cause of infertility or delayed reproduction and the occurrence of abortion, and it is noteworthy that the proportion of abortions in women due to polycystic ovaries 3/1 of abortions.
– Vaginal infections: It is bacterial vaginitis, which causes recurrent miscarriage.
– Blood clots: a condition known as thrombophilia, which means blood clots more than normal, which may lead to miscarriage several times.
– Excessive effort: From the initial advice for each pregnant woman, especially pregnant for the first time to rest and do not exertion effort, as 20% of women exposed to abortion due to excessive stress, or carry heavy weights, or exercise strenuous exercise.
– The use of vaginal detergents containing chemicals: The use of the vaginal shower in a violent way that pushes it inside the uterus, so it is recommended not to use creams and vaginal detergents or vaginal shower in cleaning.
– Drinking fat-burning drinks: such as cinnamon herbs, or ginger, which lead to high body temperature, so be careful not to drink during pregnancy to prevent the occurrence of recurrent miscarriage.
Tips after repeated abortion:
– It is recommended to visit the doctor and follow-up analysis to find out the real reasons for the occurrence of abortion.
– Complete rest, sleep well for ten hours a day.
– Take iron supplements and nutritious diets rich in B vitamins, such as oranges, figs, lentils, berries, beets, carob wars, and eggs to make up for blood loss in abortion.
– Resist the feeling of tension and massage the abdomen with essential oils to calm the nerves and a sense of relaxation.
– Resist the feeling of stress and depression, and exercise your life naturally, busy your time reading or travel to relax and relax.
– Trust that you are one of many women who suffered repeated abortions and have children later, God willing.
What are the symptoms of abortion?
Usually, abortion symptoms worsen as abortion progresses. The discovery turns into heavier bleeding; spasticity begins and becomes stronger.
Among pregnant women, any of the following symptoms may indicate the onset of abortion:
1. Vaginal bleeding or blood stains,
with or without cramps, this bleeding may occur in very early pregnancy – even
before you miss your menstrual period, and know that you are pregnant – or it
may occur later after you know you are pregnant. This is the most common offer.
2. Low back pain from mild to severe or abdominal pain or cramping, which is either fixed or intermittent.
3. secretions such as blood clots, or a flow of clear pink fluid that passes from the vagina.
4. The decrease in pregnancy signs, such as loss of breast sensitivity or nausea
Causes of abortion:
The causes of abortion are not well understood. Most abortions that occur in the first trimester are caused by chromosomal abnormalities in the fetus. Chromosomes are small structures within body cells that carry many genes. Genes define each of a person’s physical traits, such as sex, hair, eye color, and blood type. Most chromosomal problems occur by accident and have nothing to do with maternal or paternal health.
Abortion is also caused by a variety of other factors, including:
2. exposure to environmental and workplace hazards, such as high levels of radiation or toxic substances
3. hormonal problems
4. uterine abnormalities
5. incompetent cervix (the cervix begins to widen and open very early, in the middle of pregnancy, without Signs of pain or labor)
6. Lifestyle factors such as smoking, drinking alcohol or using illegal drugs
7. Immune system disorders, including lupus
8. Severe kidney
disease 9. Congenital heart disease
10. Diabetes not controlled
11 Thyroid disease
13. Some medications, such as acutane drugs
14. Acute malnutrition
In addition, women may be at increased risk of abortion based on their age. Studies show that the risk of miscarriage is 12% to 15% for women age 20 and rises to about 25% for women age 40. Increased chromosomal abnormalities contribute to the age-related risk of miscarriage.
There is no evidence that physical or sexual stress or activity causes abortion
Some tips that may help prevent abortion:
Eating healthy and balanced meals
Maintaining your weight within normal limits
Non-smoking and stay away from secondhand smoke
Don’t drink alcohol or more than 1-2 cups of coffee a day
Avoid illegal drugs