Acne is a common problem experienced by adolescents in particular, but these pills can appear in people at any age, and these pills appear on the face, and different areas of the body such as the back and shoulders, but they are common in adolescents due to hormonal changes In this period, as these changes are the main factor for their appearance, we will list here 21 treatments to get rid of acne.
Acne varies from mild to severe, and treatment is often easy only in severe cases requiring medical treatment, and possibly other techniques under the supervision of a dermatologist, as he sees fit, and skincare, especially clean and get rid of dirt, and prevent the accumulation of oils In the epidermis are important factors for non-outbreaks of acne, facilitate the treatment process.
Acne can be eliminated through natural recipes with ingredients available at home, and in this article, we will list 21 treatments to get rid of acne.
According to many experiments, acne can be treated with honey. Raw honey is used. To prepare this recipe, it is necessary to:
- Take a little honey in the palm until it is warm (no heat source is used to heat it like a microwave oven).
- Warm honey is applied to the face and all acne-affected areas.
- The honey is left for between 5-10 minutes.
- Wet a clean cloth to wipe honey.
2. Lemon oil
Lemon acts as a natural exfoliator for the skin, used to remove dead skin cells, and it whitens the skin and prevents the appearance of pills, and the method of use is easy as follows:
- Soak a cotton swab in lemon oil and distribute the oil to the grain in the skin.
- After a few minutes, wash the face with cold water.
* Note: Lemon juice can be used in the same way instead of lemon oil, knowing that the skin should not be exposed to sunlight after using lemon.
3. Honey and cinnamon
This recipe is one of the most famous recipes used to get rid of acne, as it is very effective, and add nutmeg to the mixture, as the combination of these ingredients protects the skin from inflammation and infection, and cures from many problems, including acne, and to prepare the recipe follows the following :
- A teaspoon of both honey, ground nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Apply the mask to the face and other areas of acne.
- Leave the mask on the skin for half an hour, and then wash.
4. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is used to treat acne. It is especially suitable for sensitive skin. This oil is antibacterial and fungicidal. It also contains antioxidants that protect the skin from acne. It also has the ability to moisturize the skin. It can be used to get rid of acne the way The following:
- Wash face and dry with a soft towel.
- Apply a small amount of coconut oil to the grain at night before bedtime.
- Wash the face in the morning as usual.
5. Aloe Vera (Aloe Vera Gel)
Aloe vera is used to treat burns, so it may treat acne. Aloe vera has the ability to prevent infection, and is used according to the following steps:
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe vera inside the aloe leaf.
- Aloe vera is applied to acne-affected areas.
6. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is a well-known acne remedy and is characterized by its ability to treat all grains of all kinds, by dipping a piece of cotton with oil after dilution with water, and then put it on the grains, and with regular use will begin to shrink the grain until the disappearance completely.
Ice reduces skin redness and swelling, and stimulates blood circulation, and the most important benefits of ice for the skin is the ability to close the pores in it, which prevents dirt from accumulating in it and protects it from acne, as well as it treats these pills, and uses ice by passing Gently cube on grain.
8. Mint juice
The juice is obtained by grinding fresh mint leaves and then washing the face daily with this juice before bed. This method relieves the skin of acne and many problems that may affect the skin.
9. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar from acids containing substances has an important role in reducing the production of fat in the skin.
- Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Two tablespoons of water.
- A small piece of cotton.
- Dilute apple cider vinegar with water.
- Immerse the cotton swab in the apple cider vinegar solution and wipe the affected areas.
- Leave the apple cider vinegar for 5-7 minutes and then wash the skin with cold water.
- Repeat the treatment daily.
10. Fish oil
Fish oil is known to contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for the treatment of skin infections. Fish oil is used in this way:
- Take a few capsules of fish oil.
- The oil inside the capsules is taken and applied directly to the face and areas where acne is present.
- Fish oil is taken orally to increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
11. Egg whites
Egg whites contain many vitamins and proteins that treat acne, it also protects against the appearance of the skin, it also repairs damaged cells in the skin and has a role in the absorption of excess oils from the skin, and is used in the following way:
- Two to three eggs.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place the egg whites in a bowl.
- Beat the egg whites until a foam appears on the surface that looks like cream.
- Apply egg whites to face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash the face with warm water. Dry with a soft cloth.
- A skin moisturizer is used because egg whites cause dryness to the skin.
12. Green tea
Green tea is rich in antioxidants that benefit and enhance the health of the body, and is useful when applied to the skin, in order to get rid of acne and treatment, but studies are still needed to prove this benefit, and its benefits are due to the presence of flavonoids and other substances that fight bacteria in the skin Reduce inflammation, and to use green tea in the treatment of acne:
- Put a bag of green tea in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then leave to cool.
- Pour the tea into a bottle containing sprays and spray the skin. You can also wipe the skin with green tea using a cotton swab.
- Leave the tea to dry on the skin and then wash with water.
13. Baking soda and honey Baking soda has long been used to treat many skin problems. It is a natural exfoliant that can remove dead skin cells that accumulate in grains and are anti-bacterial. Honey is known for its ability to reduce skin swelling, as well as
for killing bacteria that cause acne. Young people, to prepare this recipe is following the following:
- 2 teaspoons of natural honey.
- A teaspoon of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate).
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Distribute the mixture to the grains using fingertips.
- Massage the skin gently in circular motions for 3-5 minutes.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water.
Papaya fruit is an effective natural remedy for acne, and can be used to get rid of acne in the following way:
- Wash and dry the skin.
- Mash a papaya fruit and apply it to acne-affected areas for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with water.
Cucumber is rich in many vitamins and is characterized by high potassium content, which makes it suitable for removing pills and impurities from the skin, as it fights bacteria that cause acne and is used as follows:
- Cut the fruit from the cucumber into slices, and then applied to the skin.
- Leave the cucumber slices for 30 minutes and then wash the face with cold water.